Let White Knight IT rescue your network with our Free Cyber Security Assessment
Any type of business is welcome to contact us because now more than ever, IT security should be the top priority for your organisation. Now a days there are many vulnerabilities that are exploited from multiple sources: Phishing, Denial attacks, Social Engineering and more. The consequences for any size business are disastrous.
Whit Knight IT will work with you and answer questions and concerns you have about your IT Security and identify every issue. We will run our Security Assessment and it will assess your company’s network environment. We will then report our results, and create a mitigation plan to resolve all the issues on your vulnerable network.
Areas of Consideration include but are not limited to the following:
- Identity and Access Management—Password Management, Two-factor Authentication, Security Token, and Single Sign-on are just a few strategies employed to ensure that your users have secure access to your company’s network resources.
- Application and Data Security—Businesses large and small are responsible for the security of customer data. White Knight IT can help your company establish robust protocols around the access and handling of that data by employees internally and externally.
- Mobility—Employees want access to their work environments from anywhere, at any time, securely and reliably. White Knight IT can help your company develop secure remote access protocols and strategies to mitigate the loss of information due to lost or stolen mobile devices.
- Compliance—Regulated industries must take particular care in ensuring that data handling is according to compliance guidelines. White Knight IT can help your organization ensure that it adheres to regulatory compliance requirements.
- Audits— White Knight IT can assist your company with conducting scheduled, third-party audits and testing to demonstrate its best effort toward regulatory compliance.
- Awareness Training— White Knight IT can provide ongoing training resources to your company to help build security awareness for you employees. We reproduce employees can be attached by which is social engineering, phishing, and other intrusion strategies employed by cyber criminals. We want your employees to be knowledgeable so that they’re able to act as your front line against these malicious actions.
Our Cyber Security Assessment is the first step in addressing the ever-changing landscape of responsibility as it relates to IT Security.
Let White Knight IT rescue your network today. Contact us to begin a conversation of our Cyber Security Strategy from assessment through to implementation, testing, and ongoing management.