As a Healthcare IT Services provider, White Knight IT can create a secure and HIPAA compliant computer network for your healthcare organization and keep your systems running optimally.
Whether you are a multi-office physician practice, urgent care or non-profit provider of health services, the high level of required Healthcare IT Services has never been higher. The transition to electronic medical records (EMR) has made it imperative that your Healthcare IT Service Provider execute and deploy your technology with the best industry practices.
Consulting Services for Healthcare Companies
White Knight IT offers a full range of IT consulting services to address any need. We can help you maximize the performance of your in-house systems, transition to cloud-based operations and services, or provide off-site support and provide advisement through our vCIO services.
As part of our consulting services, White Knight IT provides comprehensive network assessments including industry specific assessments such as those to ensure HIPAA compliance against HIPAA rules. Our approach identifies areas of risk and protects your systems and data from breaches. By performing a HIPAA assessment, we can provide a HIPAA compliance review report that includes:
HIPAA Onsite Survey
HIPAA Policies & Procedures
HIPAA Risk Analysis
HIPAA Management Plan
Evidence of HIPAA Compliance report
Managed Services for Medical Practices
White Knight IT provides all of the IT managed services healthcare organizations require, including:
- Complete monitoring and support for networks, servers, storage, and end user assets
- Configuration, installation, and maintenance of virus, malware, and spam solutions for network and end user devices
- Management of patch upgrade requirements for Microsoft Windows servers and desktops
- Local backup for servers and end user devices
- Local recovery for servers and end user devices
- Recovery assurance, a program to execute and measure your recovery time objective (RTO) and recovery point objective (RPO) on a regular, certified basic
- Managed firewall services including intrusion prevention, data loss prevention, web content filtering, and application control
- Security monitoring 24x7x365 from our security operations center
- Unparalleled expertise and certified experts to guide you through every need
- Consistent, single point of contact to address any possible issues that you have
- Mobile device management for BYOD devices
- Managed hosting provided from our PCI and HIPAA compliant data centers
Let White Knight IT rescue your network today. Contact us so we can be your ongoing Healthcare IT Services Provider.