HIPAA stands for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996. The Act was developed by Congress to protect the confidentiality of a person’s medical information.
Healthcare providers must follow a stringent and secure way of storing, maintaining and processing confidential electronic medical records.
Penalties can cost you
Penalties for noncompliance of the HIPAA law can be stiff. A single incident can cost your organization from $100 to $50,000 based on the level of damages.
Additionally, a maximum penalty of $1.5 million per year can be assessed for violations of an identical provision. If your organization does not have a protocol in place, you are at risk of paying a hefty fine.
Our Compliance Service Includes:
- Make a risk assessment of current systems.
- Secure your institution’s sensitive information.
- Comply with requirements set by law.
- Establish a documentation for compliance.
- Protect your system from a data breach.
- Consultation services for future compliance.
We are here to rescue your network by providing a quick and painless assessment while we guide you through all aspects of HIPAA Compliance, including Administrative, Technical, and Physical Safeguards, for your organization.